Divus De Mortuus Blog

Divus De Mortuus Blog
the rare & the obscure demo's with a lost magik

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

REGARDING THE BLOG THUS FAR


As you'll see, I use 4shared for my downloads. If you don't have a 4shared account, it's easy to make, and just use a separate email if you're paranoid. So far I am posting/sharing cult demo's I really love, and want to make available since you know how links get broken on the net a lot. This blog is not meant to be anything revolutionary. I am not competing or trying to "outblog" anyone. There are several blogs I have followed for years (listed below) that I have much respect for. To me it's a community, and I am filling up some slack is all.
I will soon try to get a chat window set up. This blog isn't my life. It's just for when I have some free-time to get nostalgic and cultic with the great demo's that captured a lost essence in death/thrash/speed/power metal.

"If you're not a metal head you might as well be dead!"
"We spit on those who choose to pose, we thrash with all the rest"

Other GREAT blogs:

raf666underground.blogspot.com
Heavy Metal Rarities Forum
The Boneyard Blog
ascoven.blogspot.com
xantropophobia.blogspot.com
heavy-metal-gems.com
metalarea.org
and
metal-samples.com

No comments:

Post a Comment